You can learn a lot about people by asking questions. I was chatting with my wife Sam last night and found myself asking her questions about herself and her life that I thought others might find interesting. So I ended up with a short and simple 100 second interview. Here it is.
– I’m Sam. I live in York, I’m a stay-at-home mum. I have 5 boys. I’ve been married for 22 years and my husband is a Vicar. I do a lot of housework and a little bit of voluntary work. I enjoy crafts, baking and learning Spanish. And I aspire to being fit again one day!
How would you describe your life?
– Busy but fulfilling
What the best decision you ever made?
– To follow Jesus
What’s it like being the mother of 5 sons?
– Busy but fulfilling!
Does being married to the Vicar of The Belfrey put you under pressure to play a certain role?
Do you have a motto for life?
– Look for the good in everything
What are you hoping for in 2013?
– Many convincing proofs that God is at work (like it says in Acts 1:3)
What are you reading at the moment?
– Nancy Twigg’s ‘From Clutter to Clarity’ and Kathryn Stockett’s ‘The Help’
What’s on your iPod?
– ‘Talk Spanish’ – lessons in Spanish conversation and Chris Tomlin’s ‘Hello Love’
Tea or coffee?
Pink or blue?
Bath or shower?
Winter or summer?
George Clooney or Brad Pitt?
– Tough one. Both please!
Cosy night in, or night on the town?
– Cosy night in
Chips or chocolate?
Mornings or evenings?
– Mornings, but not too early
Anything special for Lent?
– I’m reading the bible with a notebook, recording the commands and promises I see
Any wisdom for Lent?
– Get rid of things that hinder